Saturday, June 15, 2013

Race Highlights

A lot of Saturday mornings over the last few weeks, I've been feeling a bit of race nostalgia. I had gotten so accustomed to having a race or run to complete, that my Saturday's feel a little emptier without them. So for this Saturday morning, as I pack up to move out of Tallahassee, I will share a little bit of race nostalgia with you guys in my appreciation to the people and environment in Tallahassee that inspired me to run.

Run for the Cookies, Feb. 2013 (first 5K!)

KD Color Run with Kensley (her first 5K)

Shamrock Scurry 5K with Mitzi (my inspiration!)

Lucky Leprechaun 5K (where Will and I 
both placed 3rd in our age category)

Springtime 10K (our first 10K)

Palace Saloon 5K (where we both set PR's, 
thus my excitement in this picture)

5.2 at 5 for Boston with Patty and Michelle

Tails & Trails 5K with our moms 
for graduation weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment